Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Day

Today was a pretty good day. We dealt with a lot of emotions, but overall it was just a pleasant day. Mark and I had to discuss all of the things that need to be taken care of in case God does not provide our miracle and that is so very hard for us. There were a lot of tears from both of us. I have this crazy feeling (I know that it’s not true, but I can’t help but think it) that God will think I don’t trust Him to provide a miracle to save Mark if we are talking about the future as if the miracle is not delivered. Once we finished that discussion, I prayed, prayed, and prayed and started feeling some peace again. We went to dinner tonight with a lady that we met here. She is staying in the same apartments as us and has radiation at the same time as Mark, so we ride the shuttle together a lot. We wanted a chance to talk to her some more, so we invited her to supper. We had a GREAT time with her. She is so nice and we really enjoy being with her. I met a lady today that Mark met the week I was not here and her little 4 year old son rode in the shuttle with us today. I got to sit next to him. His name is Ray-Ray, and he is so cute! I loved talking to him during the ride. He just made me smile. I also edited a video today of the boys spinning in a chair here in our apartment when they were here last weekend. I laughed over and over today watching it. Talk about lifting my spirits!
video
I am also reading a book that is really impacting me. It is called “When God and Cancer Meet” It is so encouraging and I feel like God is using it to make me feel better. I read parts of it to Mark and it has been reassuring to him also. So that’s it for now. I just wanted to post about all of those blessings from today and say that we appreciate all of the prayers and ask that you please continue to pray. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment